Chat City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat City

Chat 24/7

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pimp Purple Pokemonz Club [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-L

Pimp Purple Pokemonz Club [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Pimp Purple Pokemonz Club [OPEN]   Pimp Purple Pokemonz Club [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Welcome to the Pimp Purple Pokemonz Club!

Pimp Purple Pokemonz Club [OPEN] 129052209798343225
Pimp Purple Pokemonz Club [OPEN] Ppbannerv

In this Club, well, it's not mainly Pokemon. We use PURPLE POKEMON only, and only to represent ourselves.

Otherwise, this clubs topic is to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! Decks that we can help eachother on as a team. We will also discuss Purple Pokemon, Video Games, Movies, anything of now, etc.

I am the Crobat member and leader of this team. By leader, all I can control is what our title/first post is, and when we make a new thread. I'm also the person whom enlists you.

Rules:
To enter, you must have a Purple Pokemon of choice(NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THE SAME POKEMON, but there might be and exception.). You can also choose Pokemon that are Purple as a Shiny. And then you must have an Avatar of your purple pokemon or in your Signature, or you must indicate you are part of this club. As long as you have something that mentions about us on your sig or so.

Others rules:
1: no SPAM
2: no FLAME
3: Have Fun
4: Discuss anything about Yugioh/Pokemon/Epic stuff, but don't go to off topic or break rules.
5: PURPLE POKEMON RULEZ!!!

Leader: X-L (CROBAT)

Members:

Back to top Go down

Pimp Purple Pokemonz Club [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1